Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Universal Soldier program, also known as UniSol, was a top-secret U.S. project to create a new kind of soldier.
Black Tower Edit
The UniSol program originates from the Black Tower program, which is conceived by Dr. Christopher Gregor. A UniSol can be created by Hyper-Acceleration, which is divided into 3 steps:
- "Freeze" - cooling down the body with a nitrogen-based gas.
- "Repair" - speeding-up of the cellular activity on a genetic level. Obtained by electromagnetic field manipulation intercrossed with injection of a special serum providing enzyme stimulation.
- "Reheat" - triggering the physiological reactivation through thyroid and pituitary augmentation (via serum).
Black Tower results with the creation of 2 kinds of UniSols:
- Series 1 and 2: The original UniSols. Luc Deveraux, Andrew Scott, and all the UniSols from the original film were part of these series.
- Series 2500: The UniSols from Universal Soldier: The Return. They are more powerful than the original UniSols. Also, Hyper-Acceleration was done through nano-technology and they are 'controlled' by S.E.T.H. They are created by Dr. Dylan Cotner.
White Tower Edit
The White Tower 'suspended' the Black Tower program. The White Tower program was led by Dr. Robert Colin under Dr. Porter's supervision. Using gene therapy techniques developed during Dr. Colin's research, a D.N.A. tune-up from the inside out provides UniSols with a responsive organism and superior physical capabilities.
White Tower results with the creation of the NGU.
List of Known UniSolsEdit
|Name / GR||Movie||Tower||Actor|
|GR-13; Andrew Scott||Universal Soldier, II||Black||Dolph Lundgren; Andrew Jackson|
|GR-44; Luc Deveraux||Universal Soldier; II, III, US:TR & US:R||Black||Jean-Claude Van Damme; Matt Battaglia|
|GR-76||Universal Soldier||Black||Ralf Moeller|
|GR-55||Universal Soldier||Black||"Tiny" Lister|
|GR-61||Universal Soldier||Black||Simon Rhee|
|GR-86||Universal Soldier||Black||Eric Norris|
|GR-80; Peterson||II||Black||Eric Bryson|
|GR-81; Martinez||II||Black||Kevin Rushton|
|GR-82; Cooper||II||Black||Desmond Campbell|
|GR-5; Eric Deveraux||II||Black||Jeff Wincott|
|GR-88; Mentor||III||Black||Burt Reynolds|
|GR-83; Grace||III||Black||Claudette Roche|
|GR-84; Hugo||III||Black||Lloyd Adams|
|GR-85; Lowell||III||Black||Vincent Corazza|
|GR-86; General Clancy*||III||Black||Thomas Hauff|
|GR-87; Eric Deveraux Clone||III||Black||Jeff Wincott|
|S.E.T.H.||US:TR||Black||Michael Jai Whte|
|Unisol 1||US:R||Black||Travan Millenov-Troy|
|Unisol 2||US:R||Black||Jon Foo|
|Unisol 3||US:R||Black||Danko Jordanov|
|Unisol 4||US:R||Black||Dian Hristov|
|Andrew Scott Clone||US:R||White||Dolph Lundgren|
US:TR = Universal Soldier: The Return; II = Universal Soldier II, III = Universal Soldier III, US:R = Universal Soldier Regeneration
* - Universal Soldier: III is non-canon and so GR-86 is not the same GR-86 that appeared in Universal Soldier