Universal Soldier III: Unfinished Business is a 1998 direct-to-video science fiction film and the second sequel to the 1992 film Universal Soldier, although it's considered non-canon (the "official" sequel to the original Universal Soldier is 1999's Universal Soldier: Regeneration, which completely ignores the plot-line of this film and it's direct-to-video predecessor).
Despite featuring the same characters as the original, Universal Soldier III features none of the original cast or crew like Universal Soldier II: Brothers in Arms, which came before it. The two films were originally created as a potential television miniseries.
Luc Devereaux and Veronica Roberts continue their attempts to expose the Universal Soldier unit. After a hostage situation mistakenly leaves Veronica a fugitive, the two escape the city and go into hiding.
Meanwhile, CIA Deputy Director Mentor and Dr. Walker are in the process of creating a powerful new Universal Soldier clone of Luc's brother, Eric, to assassinate him and Veronica.
- Back in action and deadlier than ever!
- Matt Battaglia - Luc Deveraux
- Burt Reynolds - CIA Deputy Director
- Chandra West - Veronica Roberts
- Richard McMillan - Dr. Walker
- Roger Periard - McNally
- Juan Chioran - Charles Clifton
- Claudette Roche - Grace
- John F.S. Laing - Martin Daniels
- Jovanni Sy - Max
- Aron Tager - John Deveraux
- James Kee - Jasper
- Lloyd Adams - Hugo
- Vince Corazza - Lowell
- Gerry Mendicino - Chief Thorpe
- Dan Duran - Freddie Smith
- Thomas Hauff - General Clancy
- John Stoneham Sr. - Sheriff
- Philip Williams - Scully
|Fight Scene Clip|